Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's the little things...

As I left the office today a friend asked how I was because I looked a little tired. I told her I had a little headache. She asked if I had a little time before I got on the elevator and handed me a little packet of aspirin. I went into the kitchen and got a little cup of water. When I got in the way of the office matron, I said in a little voice that I was sorry. She said not to worry, relax and take a little time. I gulped, then sipped the little bit of water and left. My friend asked if I was a little better and I thanked her for taking such good care of little 'ol me. I got home in little time and had little to no pain. I sat with my husband and little dog. We enjoyed a little meal, a little TV and a little reading and writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment