Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dance Ten, Looks Three

I've started taking a class at my gym across the street titled: 'DANCE! with Jonathon'.  


"How hard can it be?  It's Bally's."  


I forgot that this is the Bally's two blocks away from Times Square and the Theatre District.  I also forgot about the economy.  I think I know where Gregory Hines is moonlighting.


Today was my second class.  I showed up early this time to get closer to the instructor.  Osmosis?  Contagion?  Can I please rub your belly?


The early bird ends up in the middle and apologizing to many people.  I might owe someone a Coke for the pinching and poking, but I did NOTHING with ANY of them at the same time.  Maybe to onlookers - and there were many - I looked like the star of the show??  


Sure.  Like dropping a skunk in the center of a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment