Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seistatation

My husband gave me a gift recently and I will be spending the rest of my life figuring out how to thank him. 


Everyone has heard about meditation by now.  Everyone knows it's good for you... and I'm certain many folks know there are different kinds. Some meditation practices have religions attached, some have aerobics attached and some have cults, caves, diets, and Hollywood movies hooked in.


If you dig around the internet enough you can be terrified or satisfied about all of them. I admit I've tried on a few. I was a Mary Kay lady. A good one.


Greg gave me the gift of classes for a practice he discovered three months ago.  I've seen the differences in him. It's been three days for me and now I have x-ray vision.  But seriously peeps, I hope I am never in a situation where I feel I won't be able to give myself 20 minutes of this twice a day. It is already making my life, well, more happy.


This is nap time for smart people. For reals. Clint Eastwood, David Lynch, Paul McCartney... just to name a very few of the famous.  


Maybe I'll be able to spell in a few years.


GO HERE, JUST GO HERE: Transcendental Meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment