Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One Quarter

Greg walked in the door with flowers this evening and reminded me that we have been married exactly 4 months today.  I LOVE that I married the details guy.


Month one was blissful recovery.  


Month two was fearful confusion.  


Month three was DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And month four has been one grateful foot in front of the other.  All four of them.


Greg used to tell me our lives were a book.  That we each had a series of short stories before we met but now we are starting a novel.  According to him, we started Chapter One 120 days ago.  


I want to make sure we didn't miss the Dedication Page:


To Each and Every One of Our Family and Friends and Colleagues - We couldn't have started this book without you and we refuse to finish it alone.  


The bibliography is going to be huge.     

No comments:

Post a Comment