Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

4:58PM


"Hey."


"Hey. How are you?"


"Tired. Doing another errand."


"Did you have lunch?"


"No, it's crazy. I ate at my desk."


"Sweetheart, you have to take lunch."


"But I lose money anyway. I don't mind. They really like me. Someone asked to see my resume. I do like it here."


"I'm sure they did and I'm sure you do. Are you going to work late?"


"No, I told them I had to get home."


"You did? I'm impressed."


"Gotta walk the dog."


"He's been in there all day poor little guy."


"Poor Bootle. How'd it go today?"


"Well you know, I'm tired but it went well. Tomorrow is the big presentation and we HAVE to get to bed early tonight. I have to be up at five."


"I know sweetheart. We will. We'll get on schedule. It's hard when we go to bed late. It's tough with full time work. I'm sorry about the house."


"Yeah. We've gotta take care of that this weekend."


"I'll do it."


"I'll help."


"I better get back to things. I't nuts here. We'll talk tonight. I love you."


"I miss you. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment