Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Wonderwoman

12:35 PM


"May I speak with Mrs. Skura please?"


"Hey!"


"Hey! They want to know if you're available next week."


"YEE-aws!"


"Well, I wasn't sure. It's not part time."


"I know. I like it here. They like me."


"'Cause you are good!"


"So Happy-Day-After-Your-Birthday, did you have a nice night?"


"Yes it was great. I told Gates I wasn't looking forward to this one and she said: You have to because you are older! I said: Exactly sweety. It's OK, she thinks I'm 26."


"Well you look it. Are you having fun with your mom being in town? How long is she here?"


"Monday. Yes it's great! You should come see her."


"Maybe this weekend? I'll call you. I should go. It's kind of nuts here. I don't think I'm having lunch. But they like me so that's good."


"We'll talk later. Have fun!"


"You too. Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment